DATA PROTECTION & ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING
Date: 01 January 2020
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 2018.
The Data we collect is subject to active consent by you and you can revoke this consent at any time by send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By ticking the consent box, you are explicitly consenting that we keep personal and financial information relating to your circumstances on file (electronic and/or paper-based) as required to be able to advise you as to your financial planning needs.
Any Data you consent to us handling or the processing is governed in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.
- Where business services are provided to us by third parties then circumstances may arise which warrant the disclosure of more than just your basic contact details. On these occasions, such as processing business, and obtaining compliance and regulatory advice you agree that personal information held by us may be disclosed on a confidential basis, and in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), to such third parties. You agree that this information may be transferred electronically, (e.g. e-mail). You also agree that we or any such third party may contact you in future by any means of communication which we or they consider appropriate at the time.
- We are required to verify your identity in accordance with the Criminal Finances Act 2017 and the Sanctions and Money Laundering Act 2018. We reserve the right to approach third parties and to delay any applications until adequate verification of identity has been obtained.
- You agree to us recording telephone calls for your security and to avoid misunderstanding
- Under General Data Protection Regulations you have a right to obtain a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. We are obliged by law to provide this information in a structured format within 30 days of your requesting it without charge.
- If you believe that any information held is incorrect or incomplete, you should contact us at our usual address. Any information that is found to be incorrect or incomplete will be amended within one month (this can be extended by an additional two months where the request for rectification is complex).
- Personal data will be retained no longer than is necessary for the purpose obtained for. We keep records of our business transactions with you for at least six years.