INVEST WITH US
We help you match your wealth journey to your life ambitions.
- Professional Clients and Eligible Counterparties only
- Transparent 2% Management Fees and 20% Performance Fees
- Diversify your portfolio with multi-asset investment solutions
- Plan your investment strategy with personalised guidance from a dedicated investment manager
- Access a wider team of specialist to fine-tune your portfolio
- FCA Regulated | 13 Years of Experience in Investing
Choose The Investment That's Right For You
our investing process
Our step by step process for every portfolio
Identifying Investor Objectives
Formulating Investing Policy
Create a governing document for all investment ideas based on Investors objective.
Forming Capital Market Expectations
Forecast risk and return characteristics of various asset classes.
Creating Strategic Asset Allocation
Combine defined investment policy with market expectation.
Constructing Customised Portfolio
Construct portfolios based on the asset allocation and defined investment policy.
Monitoring & Rebalancing
Constant monitoring and re-balancing portfolios at regular intervals.
- Unable to identify good investment opportunities
- More than 75% of the retail investors lose money when trading spread bets and CFDs (June 2020)
- Sell winning investments while continue to hold losing investments
- Over-reliance on past performance
- Holding under-diversified portfolios
- Emotionally Driven: Reinforcing past behaviours that coincide with profit experiences while not learning from recent actions that correspond with loss-making lessons.
- Eager to invest without enough research
- Providing robust, evidence-based research across a wide array of asset classes for optimum diversification
- Providing seamless access to specialists in multiple areas, such as capital markets, Fixed Income and Derivatives.
- Strategic Asset Allocation: Research conducted on 91 U.S Pension Fund over ten years concludes that asset allocation dominates investment strategy (stock selection and market timing), explaining 93.6% of the total variation in overall return. Stock selection and market timing explain only 4.2% and 1.7% of the total variation in overall return respectively.
- Unique Investing Formula Free From most cognitive biases: Investment decisions are subject to error due to cognitive biases of the decision-makers. One method for preventing cognitive biases from influencing decisions is to specify the algorithm for the decision in advance and to apply it dispassionately.
Skills & ENDORSEMENTs
These skills have been endorsed by fellow LinkedIn members on my profile.
How will you be advised?
You will be advised through Lax Capital Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
FCA Reference Number: 917361
- Derivatives- 100%
- Financial Modelling-80%
- Trading -70%
- Portfolio Management-60%